Hello readers, today you will know an easy way How To Delete Upstox Account ?. How To Close Upstox Account, because in this more type hidden charges available, which called AMC, and some people want to close their Upstox account for unable to use it proper and confusing with it, if your account is inactive and dormant then you must need to avoid AMC charges and other charges also.
So remove the AMC charge and here is a good idea to close online, which is processed by the company, So let know How to close/delete Upstox account?
Generally Upstox App helps to provide a trade and analyze the Indian stock market in present time, and cutting charting tool with live market data, this is a most renowned stock market trading application in India, Just open a demat account only within and start your first trade.
How To Close Upstox Account
You need to know 2 important facts below to close your Upstox account,
- Upstox now allows only to close/delete demat accounts through an online system.
- If you have a joint account then all holder need for sign up form for its closure,
Wait, here are also few important things you should know before to going for your demat
account closure process,
- Make sure to close your all opened F&O positions in the market,
- Make sure to transfer your existing securities in Demat account to other accounts.
- Make sure to keep your demat account totally empty.
- Just pay all to all holding or pending dues, If any, and with the company.
Also Read: How to update mobile number in Aadhar Card
How To Delete Upstox Account
Here are few steps to close Upstock demat account
- First download the Account Closure Form from the Upstock official website, Visit Official Website
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the home page of the website.
- Now you will find the form at Customer Support >> Download Form section.
- If for any reason, you are unable to download the Closure Form then kindly contact immediately your customer care number or you can reach them through phone and email.
- Fill the form correctly by providing all the required details.
- Make sure that in case of the joint account, they must have the signature of him on the form.7- Attach all documents which are required like your copy of leader, unused DP slips, then courier the form to the company head office.
- To know your account closure status follow up with the customer care after a week of submitting your form.
- Upstox will start transferring the securities within 30 days.
- Now you will be notified intimation for account closure and last/final statement.
Also Read: How to change Google Pay password
Also Read: What is the password for e aadhar?
Also Read: How to Recover IRCTC Password?
Can We Delete Permanentaly Upstox Account? ( Using Mobile App. )
Yes, Just open your Upstox App or go to your web browser by submitting your account closure request. It takes a minimum of 7 days to close your account.
Now Login to the Upstox app or website and click on the Name at top left corner then submit
your any reason to close/delete account permanently,
Here are a few steps to Deactivate Upstox Account.
- Go to www.upstox.com
- Support >> Download Forms.
- Scroll down to the Account Modification section.
- Download the Demat Account Closure form.
- Now, Do print it then fill and sign it,
- Courier the signed form to Upstox head office.
What Happens If We don’t Use Demat Account.
After some time your demat account will be considered as a dormant Demat account which is equal to An Inactive Account that means your account is closed and you will not be able to do any transactions until you reactivate it once again. As your brokers hold your dormant account util you deactivate it,
Kindly remove your AMC Charge and delete Upstox Account on immediate basis using from given above forms. Make sure you have to send the company address which is mentioned on the form which is downloaded by the official site.