It is as easy to create a Telegram account as it is easy to delete Telegram account. Through today’s article I will tell you how to delete telegram account?
In today’s article, I will tell you very simple steps that how you can delete your telegram account?
Telegram is a messaging app. Which is famous all over the world. We get to see many good features on Telegram.
Till now no such feature has been given in telegram app with the help of which you can delete your telegram account. To delete Telegram account, you have to use any web browser. Before deleting Telegram account, we have to pay attention to some things. If you want to delete your telegram account then definitely read this article completely.
So let’s start today’s article “How to delete telegram account“.
How to delete telegram account in 2021
Before deleting Telegram Account, pay attention
1. Before deleting your telegram account, you must take a complete backup of your account. Because once you delete your telegram account, you cannot recover your data again.
2. To delete Telegram account, you have to use web browser. Because you can delete your telegram account only with the help of web browser. Till now there is no option to delete account on telegram app.
3. You must have that number. With which your account was created. Because while deleting telegram account a confirmation message comes on your mobile number. If you fill that confirmation message then only you can delete your account.
4. The telegram account you want to delete must be active.
What will happen if you delete Telegram account?
- Permanently delete telegram account will delete all your telegram contacts and chats.
- All the data in your telegram account will be deleted. Therefore, before deleting your telegram account, you must take a backup of your account because after deleting the account, you cannot recover the account even if you want.
- If you are the admin of any telegram group or channels, then if you create your telegram account again with the same number, then you will have the admin rights of that group or channel.
- If you create an account with the same number again, then you cannot recover your contact number and chat history again.
How to delete telegram account?
Step 1. First of all, open any web browser on your mobile or computer. And go to the deactivation page of telegram account.
Step 2. When you will go to that page, there you write your mobile number along with your country code, click on “next” option.
Step 3. After that a confirmation code will come on your telegram app. Copy that code. And come back to the same page and paste the code. And then click on the sign in button.
Step 4. After this a new page will open, where you will be asked the reason for deleting telegram account. Enter the reason for which you want to delete your telegram account and click on “delete my account“.
Step 5. Now a pop-up will appear in front of you. In which you will be asked again whether you want to delete this account. If you want to delete then click “Yes, delete my account” option. If you don’t want to delete then click on “Nope, I’ll give it another try” option.
After this your account will be successfully deleted.
Can I delete my Telegram account?
Yes, you can delete your telegram account. You can delete telegram account only with the help of web browser because till now no such features have been given in telegram app with the help of which you can delete telegram account.
In this article i have share information about “how to delete telegram account“. I have explained step-by-step how to delete telegram account. I hope do you like this article. If you have any doubt related to “delete telegram account” then definitely ask with me by comment box. ‘
Thank you for reading…